Squirrels, sure they're cute BUT...
Looking for the best Boise squirrel removal service? Or a wildlife control expert to help relocate or deter squirrels in your home or property in Ada County, Idaho or the Treasure Valley area? We can help!
Squirrels can cause a lot of damage to a home. They are one of the most common animals to gain entry into the attic. They bite and gnaw through siding, fascia boards, screens, and gable vents. They can cause damage to electrical wiring. The main complaint we hear is scratching and movement in the attic. Squirrels love to be inside homes because they are protected from the weather and can shelter their offspring there.
We proudly offer squirrel removal in Boise, Meridian, Middleton, Kuna, Star, Nampa, Garden Valley, Ada County, Idaho and throughout the Treasure Valley area.
Squirrel Removal in Boise, Meridian, ID & Ada County, Idaho
The best way to remove squirrels from the home is to catch them when they leave. Squirrels must leave the house to find food and water. On their way out we can trap the squirrels and keep them from going back into the house. Once all the squirrels are out of the house, it is necessary to cover up the hole that they are getting in. Otherwise, new squirrels or other animals will likely use the hole for their home.
Squirrels are Rodents and can carry disease
Squirrels do not generally carry diseases such as rabies, however, they have been shown to be carriers of parasites and diseases such as Leptospirosis and Salmonella.
How to Get Rid of Squirrels
- Home Inspection for Squirrels
- Our inspector will look for signs such as chewing on, in, or around your home, small openings leading to the attic or the crawl space, droppings, and debris like nuts or nesting material.
- Squirrel Trapping and Removal
- The most common methods used are live trapping, one-way doors, deterrent, and direct capture.
- Exclusion and Habitat Modification
- It is essential to seal all entry points to prevent future entry after squirrel removal. In addition, we strongly recommend maintenance service to prevent Boise squirrel removal services being needed in the future.
Call 208-996-9841 today for professional squirrel removal in Boise, Meridian, Idaho and the surrounding areas!
- Squirrels are a rodent. They generally have 2 litters of young per year, with 1-6 squirrels per litter most commonly. These litters generally occur around March/April and July/August.
- A squirrels front teeth never stop growing – they must gnaw to keep the teeth from growing too long.
- Squirrels are most active in the mornings and late afternoons.